Just enter your search query, and we'll fix you up with the latest tweets on that topic.

Hip Hop Clothes In Europe tweets

Bruno Mars

And That's ThaT! THANK YOU EUROPE! Thank you for the good times, love and laughs #MoonshineJungleTour To be continued #HooligansForever

https://twitter.com/BrunoMars

5 years ago

true!

I hate when people smoke around me and then my clothes stink like cigarettes.

https://twitter.com/damnitstrue

5 years ago

Common White Girl

I have a lot of clothes but I only wear like 5% of it and it looks like I have none & I refuse to wear the other 95% bc I look ugly in them

https://twitter.com/girlposts

5 years ago

CNN

Meet the man whose embrace with Pope Francis melted hearts worldwide: http://t.co/K9OVRXEfYO http://t.co/oUtEbXCgtR

https://twitter.com/CNN

5 years ago

Dory

oversized hoodies you think they’re clothes but they’re actually wearable hugs

https://twitter.com/itsDorry

5 years ago

Michael Moore

Today Pope Francis blasted capitalism as "the new tyranny" that "kills" people. A stunning manifesto, his 1st as pope http://t.co/uW8TmfyTnX

https://twitter.com/MMFlint

5 years ago

Leslie Chow

You're 15 years old. You smoke. You're not a virgin and you wear more make-up than you do clothes. You have a bright future ahead of you.

https://twitter.com/ImLeslieChow

5 years ago